Here’s a repurposed post. I originally applied this to Dispensationalism. This time I want to expand its reach and application to another form of biblical literalism I’ve been exposed to from a guy I had contact with back in my Calvary Chapel days. He has since changed his positions, and leans heavily into the Hebrew […]
Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Entering the Circle
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Matthew 12:22-37: Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Book Write-Up: The Christ of the Covenants, by O. Palmer Robertson
- Beginning Carson's Exegetical Fallacies
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Some Source Criticism on Exodus 19, 24, and 34
- Scribes and the Making of the Bible — Karen R. Keen
- How Did God and Human Beings Write the Bible? —
- The Ancient Greek Bible You Didn’t Know Existed — Karen R. Keen
- The Quest for the Original Bible — Karen R. Keen
- What Does the Bible Say about Sex? — Karen R. Keen
- Thoughts provoked by the HM Symposium on “How the West Came to Rule” — Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist
- ANCIENT NEAR EAST APPROACHES TO GENESIS? — Postmillennial Worldview
- Willing Love — SaintlySages
- LXX Q&A with Will Ross and Greg Lanier — Septuaginta &c.