Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Shaman? Savior? Myth? Inkblot? --- Why Christianity's Main Man Remains So Elusive
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: April 23, 2018
The “We” in 1 John 1:1-4
Originally posted on The Jesus Memoirs:
It seems to be a misnomer to describe 1 John as an epistle since it does not start with a sender, addresses, greetings, or thanksgiving. Instead it begins with a prologue that is reminiscent…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on The “We” in 1 John 1:1-4
Church Write-Up: 4/21/2018
Last Sunday, I attended the Missouri Synod Lutheran church, one of its Sunday school classes, and the “Word of Faith” church. A. I have been attending the Wednesday adult Bible study at the Missouri Synod Lutheran church, in which we … Continue reading
Posted in Church Comments Off on Church Write-Up: 4/21/2018