I used to write about this frequently, particularly because of my education under Ron Frost; I somewhat quit alerting folks to this reality, but I think I will, every now and then, continue to offer a counter-voice to the dominant narrative that continues to build steam like a locomotive unabated. What I’m referring to is […]
Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- St. Francis of Assisi and the Three Robbers
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Where Is the Missing Dollar?
- Mesothelioma: Virgil's Story
- Matthew 12:22-37: Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Music in The Stand
- Almost a Deist, but Not Quite
- Doggy Social Skills; Strong Introvert; Covenants; Ancient Academia; Projecting the Christ of Faith onto the Historical Jesus; Peace through War; Bipartisan Earth Day
- Naturalism and Supernaturalism in Stephen King's IT
- Soulen-Irenaeus and the wrong turn — theoutwardquest
- Scribes and the Making of the Bible — Karen R. Keen
- How Did God and Human Beings Write the Bible? —
- The Ancient Greek Bible You Didn’t Know Existed — Karen R. Keen
- The Quest for the Original Bible — Karen R. Keen
- What Does the Bible Say about Sex? — Karen R. Keen
- Thoughts provoked by the HM Symposium on “How the West Came to Rule” — Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist
- ANCIENT NEAR EAST APPROACHES TO GENESIS? — Postmillennial Worldview
- Willing Love — SaintlySages