Writing badly comes naturally to most, but these tips will help you become awesome in your epic badness. Don’t proofe read . Who cares what the difference is between a semicolon and a comma? Use common terms over and over, such as “great,” “nice,” “awesome.” End a paragraph whenever the mood strikes you. Ignore word […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Write-Up: Reading Buechner, by Jeffrey Munroe
- Book Write-Ups: Where's the Birth Certificate?, Killing the Deep State, America for Sale (Jerome R. Corsi)
- Veiled Rabbinic Attacks on Christian Doctrines
- Very Strange Bedfellows 7
- Finishing Van Seters' Life of Moses
- Ramblings on Neuhaus' Political Conversion
- Book Write-Up: Martin Dies' Story, by Martin Dies
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Church Write-Up: Not Ashamed, Shalom Is Positive (and Thus Negative), the Sower’s Seed
- Media Distortions on “Vehicle Attacks” at Protests
- Review: Wait With Me — Bob on Books
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly’s Favorite Speeches
- Booknotes: Puritans, Brown on LGBTQ Movement, Laura Ingraham
- Book Write-Up: Mindszenty the Man, The Conservative Case for Trump (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Current Events Write-Up: Conservative Diversity on Human Depravity, Roberts Abortion Decision, Trump’s One-Sided China Trade Deal, Revolt, The Right to Bear Cannons, Environmentalist Infighting, Korea
- Church Write-Up: Does God Find Us Attractive?
- Book Write-Up: The Death of the West, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Book Write-Up: The Story Retold, by G.K. Beale and Benjamin L. Gladd