Writing badly comes naturally to most, but these tips will help you become awesome in your epic badness. Don’t proofe read . Who cares what the difference is between a semicolon and a comma? Use common terms over and over, such as “great,” “nice,” “awesome.” End a paragraph whenever the mood strikes you. Ignore word […]
Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Matthew 12:22-37: Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- John 21: Jesus Encourages (Not Rebukes) Peter
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Church Write-Up: Messiah as Melchizedek; Jacob’s Stone in the Temple
- Kamala Harris keeps calling for Twitter to suspend Trump’s account. Here’s the company’s latest reply
- Pat Buchanan: Is the Interventionists’ Era Over for Good?
- Church Write-Up: Baptism
- Book Write-Up: Inflation (Opposing Viewpoints, 2013)
- Book Write-Up: Proverbs, by Irving L. Jensen
- Pat Buchanan: Is Trump At Last Ending Our ‘Endless Wars’?
- Church Write-Up: Rust
- Book Write-Up: The US Deficit (Opposing Viewpoints, 2013)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 10