Writing badly comes naturally to most, but these tips will help you become awesome in your epic badness. Don’t proofe read . Who cares what the difference is between a semicolon and a comma? Use common terms over and over, such as “great,” “nice,” “awesome.” End a paragraph whenever the mood strikes you. Ignore word […]
Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Zephaniah, Son of Cushi
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Peck on the My Lai Massacre
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Samson: Good or Bad?
- Book Write-Up: Jesus and the Zealots, by S.G.F. Brandon
- “You just don’t understand!” — Triablogue
- Church Write-Up: “I Believe in the Holy Spirit…”
- What is Apostasy? Can you lose your salvation?
- Book Write-Up: Doing Theology with the Reformers, by Gerald L. Bray
- Were OT Jews indwelt by the Spirit? — Triablogue
- God, guns, and tipping-points — Triablogue
- Church Write-Up: A Lutheran in Africa
- Declaring war on white nationalism — Triablogue
- “Race-traitors” — Triablogue
- Kamala’s Conundrum