Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- The Shepherd of Hermas' Christology
- The Silent Scream, and Planned Parenthood's Response
- Church Write-Up: Is the Law a Transcript of God's Character?
- Joel 3: Where Is the Justice?
- The Participatory Model of the Atonement
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of “Non-Woke” Ideas
- ‘Diversity Training’ Doesn’t Work. This Might.
- Book Write-Up: Julian of Eclanum’s Commentaries on Job, Hosea, Joel, and Amos
- Colossians Conundra, Jesus as God of the OT, Paul’s “Works of the Law” in the Perspective of Second-Century Reception
Daily Archives: April 9, 2018
Originally posted on A Pilgrim in Narnia:
By all accounts, the young Madeleine L’Engle did everything wrong. First, she was a woman writing in a man’s genre in the 1950s and 1960s—and writing soft SF under a feminine name without…
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
I am reading Robert Karl Gnuse’s The Elohist, where he defends the existence of a contributory document to the Pentateuch, called the Elohist or E. Some of the critics of E deny the whole theory about…
N.T. Wright. Paul: A Biography. HarperOne, 2018. See here to purchase the book. N.T. Wright is a renowned New Testament scholar and a former Bishop of Durham in the Church of England. As the title indicates, this book is a … Continue reading
Originally posted on Edge Induced Cohesion:
Is The Ministry God’s Government?, by Fred Coulter, with The Nicoliatans of Revelation 2 by J.H. Allen Although I have in the past been rather critical of the author  and found his works…