Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- The Death Penalty
- Chaos in Chapter 26 of The Stand
- Book Write-Up: When Calls the Heart, by Janette Oke
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Greco-Roman Woman
- Church Write-Up: Suffering and New Life
- Did Essenes identify with the Herods?
- The “Cushite” wife of Moses
- The wife and other problems about Cain
- An Exodus of children?
- The Timna mines and the Exodus
- Some issues concerning the exodus as an event in time
- Wilderness wandering and settlement of the land at the same time?
- Cain, Abel and anti-farmer prejudice
Daily Archives: April 2, 2018
Originally posted on Remnant of Giants:
Rick Brannon has blogged, for this Easter, on how the story of the resurrection of Jesus gets changed in two ‘apocryphal gospels’: The Gospel of Peter and The Acts of Pilate/Gospel of Nocodemus. Rick…
Originally posted on Enough Light:
*Warning: 2,000 word post!* I’ve had a couple posts where I gave a general defense of singles and those married without children in the church and Christian subculture – particularly within evangelicalism. Why a defense?…
Osborne, Grant R. Revelation: Verse by Verse. Osborne New Testament Commentaries; Bellingham, Wash.: Lexham Press, 2017. 417 pp.; Pb. $19.99 Link to Lexham Press This short commentary on Revelation by Osborne is part of his series published by Lexham Press … Continue reading