Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Music in The Stand
- The Pagan Sailors' Religious Beliefs in Jonah 1
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: The Abomination of Desolation in Biblical Eschatology
- Beale's Amillennialism Contra N.T. Wright
- Christian Actors
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Church Write-Up: Romans 8:14-30 and Forgiveness
- Book Write-Up: Suicide of a Superpower, State of Emergency, Day of Reckoning (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- The Insulted Soldiers Hoax
- Book Write-Ups: Libido Dominandi, The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit (E. Michael Jones)
- Romans 7-8 and Review of Discerning Ethics
- Book Write-Up: Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Church Write-Up: Baptism and Love
- Book Write-Up: Republican Women, Divided We Stand
- Book Write-Ups: Strike from Space, Ambush at Vladivostok (Phyllis Schlafly)
Daily Archives: March 30, 2018
Originally posted on THINKAPOLOGETICS.COM:
This is a hypothetical discussion based on a discussion of the Minimal Facts argument that has been put forward in the book The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus by Michael Licona and Gary Habermas.…
Originally posted on Reading Acts:
Jude alludes to a number of stories from the Hebrew Bible. Jude rarely quotes the Hebrew Bible, but he alludes to key events which ought to be familiar to his readers. For example, in v.…
I went to the Missouri Synod Lutheran church’s Maundy Thursday service. The pastor opened his sermon with an anecdote. He said that, when his children were growing up, he, his wife, and his children lived in Colorado. The maternal grandparents … Continue reading