Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- The Shepherd of Hermas' Christology
- The Silent Scream, and Planned Parenthood's Response
- Joel 3: Where Is the Justice?
- Church Write-Up: Is the Law a Transcript of God's Character?
- The Participatory Model of the Atonement
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of “Non-Woke” Ideas
- ‘Diversity Training’ Doesn’t Work. This Might.
- Book Write-Up: Julian of Eclanum’s Commentaries on Job, Hosea, Joel, and Amos
Daily Archives: March 26, 2018
Originally posted on The Biblical Review:
The Early History of God was a seminal work first published in 1990, wherein Mark Smith attempts to construct a history of god. Published in 2002, the second edition provides references to additional work…
Originally posted on A Pilgrim in Narnia:
My most significant alien encounter this year has been in the science fiction of Octavia E. Butler. I have only dipped into her work, enjoying her Xenogenesis Trilogy (1987-89) and a collection of…
Here is my write-up about my church experience last Sunday. A. The pastor at the Missouri Synod Lutheran church told a funny opening anecdote. It was a story that a funeral director told him when the two were riding together … Continue reading