Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- The Church Fathers Wrestle with Jesus' Declaration of Ignorance (Matthew 24:36)
- Chrysostom: An Early Jimmy Swaggart?
- The Didache and Prophets
- John MacArthur on the American Revolution, Voting
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Book Write-Up: Confucius' Analects
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: March 16, 2018
Originally posted on Philosophy of Religion blog:
When it comes to God and suffering, it’s rare that you do not hear the subject of free will come up. It’s common to hear something along the lines of, “If humans don’t have…
Reblogging for future reference and out of interest. A practical lecture on money – spending, saving, charitable giving – from famous pastor Wayne Grudem. I like the way that Wayne Grudem navigates the Bible finding the passages that tell you … Continue reading
Originally posted on Bob on Books:
One summer, years ago, I got my first exposure to the work of digitizing archives when my son, something of a computer geek, spent a summer during high school digitizing old documents and photographs,…
Reblogging for future reference and because it highlights issues (not necessarily out of agreement): I have a special page to highlight honest left wingers, and I’ve acknowledged several who have confessed that gun control is misguided. Jeffrey Goldberg admits gun … Continue reading