Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up (Loosely-Speaking): The Incredible Shrinking Son of Man, by Robert M. Price
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- James D.L. Staunton, Relationships, Talents
- Philo on Difficult Torah Passages about Rape and Slavery
- II Maccabees 12, Purgatory, Catholicism, Idolatry
- When is a parallel a real parallel and not parallelomania? — Vridar
- Pity and Plato
- Bible Question: Why Didn't Joseph Contact Jacob?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of “Non-Woke” Ideas
- ‘Diversity Training’ Doesn’t Work. This Might.
- Book Write-Up: Julian of Eclanum’s Commentaries on Job, Hosea, Joel, and Amos
- Colossians Conundra, Jesus as God of the OT, Paul’s “Works of the Law” in the Perspective of Second-Century Reception
Daily Archives: March 8, 2018
Originally posted on Larry Hurtado's Blog:
Those currently completing a PhD in Biblical Studies, and those contemplating doing so may want to look at the recent report on job-listings from the Society of Biblical Literature here. The SBL sponsors…
Originally posted on Bob on Books:
The Galileo Connection, Charles E. Hummel. Downers Grove: InterVarsity Press, 1986. Summary: A study of past and present “conflicts” between science and the Bible, that proposes that the reality of these conflicts were actually more…
Reblogging for future reference: Spiritual formation, becoming more like Jesus Christ in thought and deed, requires a renewed mind (Romans 12:2) that avoids worldliness (1 John 2:15-17) and pursues godliness (Matthew 5:1-18; 6:33). Our sanctification through the Holy Spirit requires … Continue reading