Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- The Hour Is Come!
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The "We-Passages"
- St. Francis of Assisi and the Three Robbers
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: March 1, 2018
Church Write-Up: Abiding (John 15:1-17)
I went to the midweek Lent service at the Missouri-Synod Lutheran church. Last week’s service was cancelled due to snow and ice. The pastor this Wednesday preached about John 15:5-8. John 15:1-17 states the following (in the KJV): John 15:1 … Continue reading
Posted in Church, Uncategorized Comments Off on Church Write-Up: Abiding (John 15:1-17)
The Christ of the Indian Road, book review
Originally posted on Enough Light:
E. Stanley Jones. Somehow I had never heard of Jones until recently, when I read an article about him in the print magazine Good News – the publication of a distinctly evangelical group trying to…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on The Christ of the Indian Road, book review