Top Posts & Pages
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Uninspired Canonical Books?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- The Remarkable Life and Conversion of KFC Founder Colonel Sanders
- To Contact Me
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- God's Not Dead: Josh's Risk, and Professor Radisson's Conversion
- Church Write-Up: “…in Jesus Christ, His Only Son, Our Lord…”
- Burning the mission field — Triablogue
- Book Write-Up: Old Testament Ethics, by John Goldingay
- Grace, Then Justice
- Post-Progressive Christianity: Part 11, Hope — Experimental Theology
- Church Write-Up: “…in God the Father Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth…”
- Kamala Harris might be surging – but her record will soon catch up with her
- Book Write-Up: All Things New, by Brian J. Tabb
- Church Write-Up: “I Believe”
- Book Write-Up: The Canon of Scripture, by F.F. Bruce
Daily Archives: February 24, 2018
As I’m sure you’ve probably heard, the great Evangelist Billy Graham passed away February 21, 2018. He was 99 years old. I didn’t know him personally, but I worked at the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEA) for 8 ½ years. … Continue reading
I originally wrote this post in honor of Billy Graham’s 96th Birthday. As I celebrate this great man’s homecoming, I needed to declare again why I love him. I’m sure I could come up with 50, but I’ve zeroed in … Continue reading
Originally posted on Edge Induced Cohesion:
Jesus And The Jewish Roots Of The Eucharist: Unlocking The Secrets Of The Last Supper, by Brant Pitre I have some deeply mixed feelings about this book, but ultimately while I found that the…
The death of Billy Graham was followed by a flood of posts on social media, some praising him to the heavens as more honourable than the cherubim and more glorious beyond compare than the seraphim, and others damning him as … Continue reading
Almost everyone, it seems, wants to personally thank Billy Graham. Their gratitude flows in a wave of books, private and public. via Why Almost Everyone Wants to Say Thank You to the Legendary Evangelist Billy Graham — BCNN1 WP