Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- The Death Penalty
- Shepherd of Hermas on Divorce
- Soulen-clearing the way for a better story
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Oniads Vs. Hasmoneans
- "Last Words"
- Review: Wait With Me — Bob on Books
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly’s Favorite Speeches
- Booknotes: Puritans, Brown on LGBTQ Movement, Laura Ingraham
- Book Write-Up: Mindszenty the Man, The Conservative Case for Trump (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Current Events Write-Up: Conservative Diversity on Human Depravity, Roberts Abortion Decision, Trump’s One-Sided China Trade Deal, Revolt, The Right to Bear Cannons, Environmentalist Infighting, Korea
- Church Write-Up: Does God Find Us Attractive?
- Book Write-Up: The Death of the West, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Book Write-Up: The Story Retold, by G.K. Beale and Benjamin L. Gladd
- Booknotes: Liberal Fascism, Ship of Fools, McCarthy and His Enemies
- Book Write-Up: The Betrayers, Who Killed the American Family (Phyllis Schlafly)
Daily Archives: February 24, 2018
As I’m sure you’ve probably heard, the great Evangelist Billy Graham passed away February 21, 2018. He was 99 years old. I didn’t know him personally, but I worked at the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEA) for 8 ½ years. … Continue reading
I originally wrote this post in honor of Billy Graham’s 96th Birthday. As I celebrate this great man’s homecoming, I needed to declare again why I love him. I’m sure I could come up with 50, but I’ve zeroed in … Continue reading
Originally posted on Edge Induced Cohesion:
Jesus And The Jewish Roots Of The Eucharist: Unlocking The Secrets Of The Last Supper, by Brant Pitre I have some deeply mixed feelings about this book, but ultimately while I found that the…
The death of Billy Graham was followed by a flood of posts on social media, some praising him to the heavens as more honourable than the cherubim and more glorious beyond compare than the seraphim, and others damning him as … Continue reading
Almost everyone, it seems, wants to personally thank Billy Graham. Their gratitude flows in a wave of books, private and public. via Why Almost Everyone Wants to Say Thank You to the Legendary Evangelist Billy Graham — BCNN1 WP