Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Who Was Nicodemus?
- Posts I Wrote Engaging Ron Dart's Thought
- Unrealistic Chris Rock, Tim Lahaye, and Jerry Jenkins
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Tucker's 5/17/2022 Monologue
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: February 22, 2018
Originally posted on A Pilgrim in Narnia:
On Wednesday we all received news of Billy Graham’s passing. There were few figures my mother loathed more than the Rev. Billy Graham. It was the politics that she couldn’t stand, taking the…
It does not matter how good your apologetics arguments are if no one listens to you. The Apostle Peter says to have an apologetic for everyone who asks you about your faith (1 Peter 3:16). How might we create situations … Continue reading
Originally posted on Bob on Books:
The Greater Trumps, Charles Williams. New York: Open Road Media, 2015 (originally published in 1932). Summary: An legacy of a singular pack of tarot cards that correspond to images of the Greater Trumps arranged in…
Kathleen Fuller. The Promise of a Letter. Thomas Nelson, 2017. See here to buy the book. The Promise of a Letter is Book 2 of Kathleen Fuller’s “Amish Letters” series. The first book, Written in Love, was about Jalon, Phoebe, … Continue reading
Samuel Terrien has a chapter in Till the Heart Sings called “the circumcised male and the pollutant female”. To be up front about it, I disagree with his conclusions here. However, my purpose is to put his views out. Later … Continue reading
Originally posted on Edge Induced Cohesion:
Attacking Poverty In The Developing World: Christian Practitioners And Academics In Collaboration, edited by Judith M. Dean, Julie Schaffner, and Stephen L.S. Smith It is unclear exactly to which audience this book is aimed. …