Top Posts & Pages
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Uninspired Canonical Books?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- The Remarkable Life and Conversion of KFC Founder Colonel Sanders
- To Contact Me
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- God's Not Dead: Josh's Risk, and Professor Radisson's Conversion
- Church Write-Up: “…in Jesus Christ, His Only Son, Our Lord…”
- Burning the mission field — Triablogue
- Book Write-Up: Old Testament Ethics, by John Goldingay
- Grace, Then Justice
- Post-Progressive Christianity: Part 11, Hope — Experimental Theology
- Church Write-Up: “…in God the Father Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth…”
- Kamala Harris might be surging – but her record will soon catch up with her
- Book Write-Up: All Things New, by Brian J. Tabb
- Church Write-Up: “I Believe”
- Book Write-Up: The Canon of Scripture, by F.F. Bruce
Daily Archives: February 22, 2018
Originally posted on A Pilgrim in Narnia:
On Wednesday we all received news of Billy Graham’s passing. There were few figures my mother loathed more than the Rev. Billy Graham. It was the politics that she couldn’t stand, taking the…
It does not matter how good your apologetics arguments are if no one listens to you. The Apostle Peter says to have an apologetic for everyone who asks you about your faith (1 Peter 3:16). How might we create situations … Continue reading
Originally posted on Bob on Books:
The Greater Trumps, Charles Williams. New York: Open Road Media, 2015 (originally published in 1932). Summary: An legacy of a singular pack of tarot cards that correspond to images of the Greater Trumps arranged in…
Kathleen Fuller. The Promise of a Letter. Thomas Nelson, 2017. See here to buy the book. The Promise of a Letter is Book 2 of Kathleen Fuller’s “Amish Letters” series. The first book, Written in Love, was about Jalon, Phoebe, … Continue reading
Samuel Terrien has a chapter in Till the Heart Sings called “the circumcised male and the pollutant female”. To be up front about it, I disagree with his conclusions here. However, my purpose is to put his views out. Later … Continue reading
Originally posted on Edge Induced Cohesion:
Attacking Poverty In The Developing World: Christian Practitioners And Academics In Collaboration, edited by Judith M. Dean, Julie Schaffner, and Stephen L.S. Smith It is unclear exactly to which audience this book is aimed. …