Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- The Death Penalty
- Shepherd of Hermas on Divorce
- Soulen-clearing the way for a better story
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Oniads Vs. Hasmoneans
- "Last Words"
- Review: Wait With Me — Bob on Books
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly’s Favorite Speeches
- Booknotes: Puritans, Brown on LGBTQ Movement, Laura Ingraham
- Book Write-Up: Mindszenty the Man, The Conservative Case for Trump (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Current Events Write-Up: Conservative Diversity on Human Depravity, Roberts Abortion Decision, Trump’s One-Sided China Trade Deal, Revolt, The Right to Bear Cannons, Environmentalist Infighting, Korea
- Church Write-Up: Does God Find Us Attractive?
- Book Write-Up: The Death of the West, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Book Write-Up: The Story Retold, by G.K. Beale and Benjamin L. Gladd
- Booknotes: Liberal Fascism, Ship of Fools, McCarthy and His Enemies
- Book Write-Up: The Betrayers, Who Killed the American Family (Phyllis Schlafly)
Daily Archives: February 22, 2018
Originally posted on A Pilgrim in Narnia:
On Wednesday we all received news of Billy Graham’s passing. There were few figures my mother loathed more than the Rev. Billy Graham. It was the politics that she couldn’t stand, taking the…
It does not matter how good your apologetics arguments are if no one listens to you. The Apostle Peter says to have an apologetic for everyone who asks you about your faith (1 Peter 3:16). How might we create situations … Continue reading
Originally posted on Bob on Books:
The Greater Trumps, Charles Williams. New York: Open Road Media, 2015 (originally published in 1932). Summary: An legacy of a singular pack of tarot cards that correspond to images of the Greater Trumps arranged in…
Kathleen Fuller. The Promise of a Letter. Thomas Nelson, 2017. See here to buy the book. The Promise of a Letter is Book 2 of Kathleen Fuller’s “Amish Letters” series. The first book, Written in Love, was about Jalon, Phoebe, … Continue reading
Samuel Terrien has a chapter in Till the Heart Sings called “the circumcised male and the pollutant female”. To be up front about it, I disagree with his conclusions here. However, my purpose is to put his views out. Later … Continue reading
Originally posted on Edge Induced Cohesion:
Attacking Poverty In The Developing World: Christian Practitioners And Academics In Collaboration, edited by Judith M. Dean, Julie Schaffner, and Stephen L.S. Smith It is unclear exactly to which audience this book is aimed. …