Top Posts & Pages
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Uninspired Canonical Books?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- The Remarkable Life and Conversion of KFC Founder Colonel Sanders
- To Contact Me
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- God's Not Dead: Josh's Risk, and Professor Radisson's Conversion
- Church Write-Up: “…in Jesus Christ, His Only Son, Our Lord…”
- Burning the mission field — Triablogue
- Book Write-Up: Old Testament Ethics, by John Goldingay
- Grace, Then Justice
- Post-Progressive Christianity: Part 11, Hope — Experimental Theology
- Church Write-Up: “…in God the Father Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth…”
- Kamala Harris might be surging – but her record will soon catch up with her
- Book Write-Up: All Things New, by Brian J. Tabb
- Church Write-Up: “I Believe”
- Book Write-Up: The Canon of Scripture, by F.F. Bruce
Daily Archives: February 14, 2018
Mesu Andrews. Isaiah’s Daughter. Waterbrook, 2018. See here to purchase the book. Isaiah’s Daughter is biblical fiction that is set in the time of Kings Ahaz and Hezekiah of Judah. Ishma and Yaira are refugees from the invasion of Judah … Continue reading
Originally posted on Edge Induced Cohesion:
Keep Up Your Biblical Aramaic In Two Minutes A Day: 365 Selections For Easy Review, by Jonathan G. Kline [Note: This book was provided free of charge by Hendrickson Publishers. All thoughts and opinions…
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
Why was the theory advocated by Brian Peterson, that the priests at Anathoth wrote down and edited the Deuteronomy flavored history from Joshua-2 King, worth considering? After all, you might say any adherent of Mosaic Yahwism could…