Cardinal Manning gives examples of mortal sin: “The sin of Judas was a sin unto death. With his eyes open, with a knowledge of his Master,—though perhaps he did not know of the mystery of the Incarnation as we know it now; nevertheless he knew enough,—he sold his Master, and yet perhaps not knowing that […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- What is Parallelomania?
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Derek Leman on the Filthy Rags in Isaiah 64:6
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Peck on the My Lai Massacre
- Ramblings on The Devil's Advocate and Demons Being Unafraid of the Bible
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez