Top Posts & Pages
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Uninspired Canonical Books?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- The Remarkable Life and Conversion of KFC Founder Colonel Sanders
- To Contact Me
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- God's Not Dead: Josh's Risk, and Professor Radisson's Conversion
- Church Write-Up: “…in Jesus Christ, His Only Son, Our Lord…”
- Burning the mission field — Triablogue
- Book Write-Up: Old Testament Ethics, by John Goldingay
- Grace, Then Justice
- Post-Progressive Christianity: Part 11, Hope — Experimental Theology
- Church Write-Up: “…in God the Father Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth…”
- Kamala Harris might be surging – but her record will soon catch up with her
- Book Write-Up: All Things New, by Brian J. Tabb
- Church Write-Up: “I Believe”
- Book Write-Up: The Canon of Scripture, by F.F. Bruce
Daily Archives: February 8, 2018
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
I am just going to think out loud for a while. Yesterday I mentioned that Amos 5:25 implies that some version of Deuteronomy was known to Amos. That verse is a rhetorical question: “Did you bring…
Originally posted on Bob on Books:
The Christian world lost a wonderful scholar and apologist Tuesday night. And I lost a friend. James W. Sire passed into the more immediate presence of the Lord he so deeply loved on Tuesday…
Angela Hunt. Judah’s Wife. Bethany House, 2018. See here to buy the book. Judah’s Wife is Book 2 of Angela Hunt’s The Silent Years series, which is about the years between the events of the Old Testament and the events … Continue reading
Cardinal Manning gives examples of mortal sin: “The sin of Judas was a sin unto death. With his eyes open, with a knowledge of his Master,—though perhaps he did not know of the mystery of the Incarnation as we know … Continue reading