Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Divinity of the Holy Spirit in Fourth Century Debate
- Nixon Reconsidered 3
- The Death Penalty
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter's Mugged
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Margie Impert in Magnum, P.I.
- Julie Nixon Eisenhower's Pat Nixon: The Untold Story 8
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
- Angels in Romans 8:28 and Matthew Barrett’s Canon, Covenant and Christology
- Church Write-Up: Romans 8:14-30 and Forgiveness
- Book Write-Up: Suicide of a Superpower, State of Emergency, Day of Reckoning (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- The Insulted Soldiers Hoax
- Book Write-Ups: Libido Dominandi, The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit (E. Michael Jones)
- Romans 7-8 and Review of Discerning Ethics
Daily Archives: January 16, 2018
Originally posted on Naturalis Historia:
Mastodons, mammoths, camels, horses, giant bison and giant sloths roaming the mountainsides of the Rocky Mountains may seem like something that only Hollywood could dream up but there is abundant evidence that North America was…
Jeremiah J. Johnston. Unimaginable: What Our World Would Be Like Without Christianity. Bethany House, 2017. See here to buy the book. Jeremiah J. Johnston is a New Testament scholar and a Christian apologist. In Unimaginable, Johnston essentially argues that Christianity … Continue reading