Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Does "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan" Agree with John Walton?
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Friendship, in Stephen King's IT
- About Me
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- Beginning Carson's Exegetical Fallacies
- Book Write-Up: Jesus Behaving Badly, by Mark L. Strauss
- Church Write-Up: Mark 9-10 and Becoming Like a Child
- Book Review: Basic Economics (1)
- Book Review: Basic Economics
- Book Write-Up: Trinity without Hierarchy
- Church Write-Up: God’s Persistent Love; Immediately After Death
- A Brief Review of “Safe People” by Cloud and Townsend
- Book Write-Up: The Transparent Cabal, by Stephen J. Sniegoski
- Book Write-Up: The Trinity and Martin Luther, by Christine Helmer
- Book Write-Up: The Supremacists, by Phyllis Schlafly
- Church Write-Up: The Banquet Invitation
Daily Archives: December 19, 2017
Originally posted on Reading Acts:
It seems to me I have heard the song, “Mary Did you Know” more this year than usual. The song asks if Mary realized just what the baby Jesus would do later in his life. …
Originally posted on Edge Induced Cohesion:
Earlier this evening when I was eating dinner I received a message on my phone from a loyal reader who asked me what Isaiah 28:11 meant, specifically when it referred to stammering lips: “For…
I didn’t personally know R.C. Sproul, but here are some memories of my encounters with his work. A. In the college library, I saw his book, The Last Days According to Jesus. I wanted to read it, but I did … Continue reading