The first time I ever really heard of RC Sproul was back in the mid-nineties. I had grown up in the church, the son of a Conservative Baptist pastor; but in and around my early twenties the Lord really started to grab hold of my life in renewed and fresh ways. A significant part of […]
Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Book Write-Up: When Calls the Heart, by Janette Oke
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Music in The Stand
- Book Write-Up: Farewell to God, by Charles Templeton
- Fireproof: Realism and Christian Characters
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- About Me
- Who is the Mighty Angel in Revelation 10?
- Not So Fast Young, Restless, and Reformed; Not So Fast Neo-Puritans: The Reformed Faith, Not a Monological Reality but a Multilogical Made Up of Variegated Centers — The Evangelical Calvinist
- Non-Book Review: Before & After Alexander
- Book Review: Ancient Greece
- When Did the Word Become Flesh?
- Book Write-Up: Come, Let Us Eat Together
- Like Father, Like Son? Christoph Barth’s OT Theology — Biblical Reasoning
- Revelation 8 – The Trumpets and the Plagues of Exodus — Reading Acts
- Church Write-Up: The “Other Sheep” (John 10:16)
- Why are Dan and Ephraim Missing in Revelation 7?