Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Does "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan" Agree with John Walton?
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Friendship, in Stephen King's IT
- About Me
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- Beginning Carson's Exegetical Fallacies
- Book Write-Up: Jesus Behaving Badly, by Mark L. Strauss
- Church Write-Up: Mark 9-10 and Becoming Like a Child
- Book Review: Basic Economics (1)
- Book Review: Basic Economics
- Book Write-Up: Trinity without Hierarchy
- Church Write-Up: God’s Persistent Love; Immediately After Death
- A Brief Review of “Safe People” by Cloud and Townsend
- Book Write-Up: The Transparent Cabal, by Stephen J. Sniegoski
- Book Write-Up: The Trinity and Martin Luther, by Christine Helmer
- Book Write-Up: The Supremacists, by Phyllis Schlafly
- Church Write-Up: The Banquet Invitation
Daily Archives: December 16, 2017
“Without love my confession of the name of Christ even by shedding my blood or offering my body to be burnt will avail me nothing”
Originally posted on Eclectic Orthodoxy:
All believers are familiar with the story of the wedding of the king’s son and the banquet that followed it, and of how the Lord’s table was thrown open to all comers. When everyone was…
The first time I ever really heard of RC Sproul was back in the mid-nineties. I had grown up in the church, the son of a Conservative Baptist pastor; but in and around my early twenties the Lord really started … Continue reading
Originally posted on Reading Acts:
In the carol Silent Night, we sing the words “Round yon Virgin, Mother and Child, Holy infant so tender and mild.” This well know Christmas carol was written in 1816 by an Austrian priest named…
Hank Hanegraaff. MUSLIM: What You Need to Know about the World’s Fastest-Growing Religion. W Publishing Group, 2017. See here to purchase the book. Hank Hanegraaff is president of the Christian Research Institute and host of the radio program, the Bible … Continue reading