Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Does "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan" Agree with John Walton?
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- The Martyrdom of Zechariah in Rabbinic Literature and Matthew 23:35
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Friendship, in Stephen King's IT
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- Beginning Carson's Exegetical Fallacies
- About Me
- Church Write-Up: Mark 9-10 and Becoming Like a Child
- Book Review: Basic Economics (1)
- Book Review: Basic Economics
- Book Write-Up: Trinity without Hierarchy
- Church Write-Up: God’s Persistent Love; Immediately After Death
- A Brief Review of “Safe People” by Cloud and Townsend
- Book Write-Up: The Transparent Cabal, by Stephen J. Sniegoski
- Book Write-Up: The Trinity and Martin Luther, by Christine Helmer
- Book Write-Up: The Supremacists, by Phyllis Schlafly
- Church Write-Up: The Banquet Invitation
Daily Archives: December 14, 2017
Originally posted on the way?:
Disarming Scripture by Derek Flood The Old Testament world was a violent place. For a christian, the most troubling violence is surely that said to be commanded by God, whether it be Abraham being commanded…
I went to the Wednesday Advent service at the Missouri Synod Lutheran church. Here are some items. I will also be linking to previous posts that I have written. A. The pastor opened his message with a personal anecdote. He … Continue reading