Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: December 14, 2017
Book review: Disarming Scripture
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Book review: Disarming Scripture
Church Write-Up: Tragedy and Humility
I went to the Wednesday Advent service at the Missouri Synod Lutheran church. Here are some items. I will also be linking to previous posts that I have written. A. The pastor opened his message with a personal anecdote. He … Continue reading
Friedman-did love really trump hate?
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
Richard Elliot Friedman’s book, The Exodus has the subtitle, How it Happened and Why it Matters. How it happened, according to him, was that the Levites were the people Moses led out of Egypt. This means…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Friedman-did love really trump hate?