Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- Sally Ride on Touched by an Angel
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Blunt and Gentle Christians Respond
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Psalm 77
- Book Write-Up: The Character of God, by Jonathan G. East
- Church Write-Up: Vocation, the Greatest Commandment, Love
- Requiem for a Lightweight: the Mayor Pete Factor — CounterPunch.org
- Not Hopeful
- The Trump Rally
- Book Write-Up: Emotional Intelligence, by Diane Weston
- How to Get Your Readers to Pay Attention
- Eloquence — Triablogue
- Church Write-Up: Jesus as Revelation, When the Disciples Became Cleansed, Initiative
- Choosing a Candidate: Elizabeth Warren for President!
Daily Archives: December 11, 2017
Church Write-Up: Snakes with Legs; Luke’s Census; Shepherds; Dominion; Healing Atonement; Advent; “Let Me Out”; the Way to Repentance
Here are some items from the church services that I attended last Sunday. I visited the “Word of Faith” church and the Missouri Synod Lutheran church. A. The pastor of the “Word of Faith” church was saying that snakes used … Continue reading
Originally posted on Κέλσος:
Below is a guest blog by Michael Kok (Ph.D. in Biblical Studies, University of Sheffield) on the topic of his new book regarding the identity and reception of the “Beloved Disciple” in the Fourth Gospel, and how the…