Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Book Write-Up: Things That Differ, by Cornelius R. Stam
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- John 21: Jesus Encourages (Not Rebukes) Peter
- Book Write-Up: The Counselor, by A.W. Tozer
- Shaman? Savior? Myth? Inkblot? --- Why Christianity's Main Man Remains So Elusive
- The Death Penalty
- Ben Sira's View of the Afterlife
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: December 6, 2017
I blog–therefore I am?
Originally posted on Eclectic Orthodoxy:
Folks may have noticed that I have been blogging less over the past year than in previous years. The change is easy to explain. I have been reading challenging material (like Aquinas and Bonaventure) that…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on I blog–therefore I am?
Friedman-the Levites as the people of the Exodus
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
I am posting about Richard Elliott Friedman’s new book The Exodus. Two old poems give primitive information that relates to the Exodus. One of them, which does not have anything straight forward to do with the…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Friedman-the Levites as the people of the Exodus