Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The Hour Is Come!
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: December 2, 2017
Book Write-Up: A Reader’s Guide to the Bible
John Goldingay. A Reader’s Guide to the Bible. IVP Academic, 2017. See here to purchase the book. John Goldingay teaches Old Testament at Fuller Theological Seminary. This book is an introduction to the Bible, both the Hebrew Bible and also … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Book Write-Up: A Reader’s Guide to the Bible
Boyd on how God judges sin [chapter 16]
Originally posted on Peace Theology:
Ted Grimsrud—December 1, 2017 [This is the 18th in a long series of posts that will work through Greg Boyd’s important book, The Crucifixion of the Warrior God: Interpreting the Old Testament’s Violent Portraits of…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Boyd on how God judges sin [chapter 16]