Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- The Pagan Sailors' Religious Beliefs in Jonah 1
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: November 8, 2017
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
I am continuing to write about David M. Carr’s book, Holy Resilience, where he applies Trauma Theory to the formation of the Bible. Trauma for Judah resulted from the destruction of Jerusalem by the Babylonian army…
Kathy Neary: A Call for “Housing First” (in response to chronic homelessness).
The rules of our Five Questions interview series are simple: we send authors a long list of questions. Some are serious, and some are . . . not so serious. They choose their favorites and respond. Our guest today is … Continue reading