Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Gabe Dimas and C.S. Lewis
- Matthew 12:22-37: Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit
- Book Write-Up: The Old Testament Case for Nonviolence
- The Elephants in the Room: Rapid Migration and Recolonization of the Earth Following a Global Flood
- Book Write-Up: Unimaginable, by Jeremiah J. Johnston
- Church Write-Up: Is Christianity Necessary?
- The Power of the Word
- Book Write-Up: Vindicating the Vixens
- Movie Write-Up (Loosely-Speaking): The Last Jedi
- Church Write-Up: Rationalizing; How Foreign?; a Different Justice; Jacob; God Fighting Battles; Planned Job
- Book Write-Up: Reformation Commentary on Scripture (Hebrews, James)
- Book Review: John Barclay, Pauline Churches and Diaspora Jews
Daily Archives: November 6, 2017
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
The prophet Ezekiel was not normal. One of my Hebrew Bible professors said that modern psychologists would have a field day with Ezekiel’s personality disorders. Even though I generally think we should not even try to…
For church last Sunday, I went to the church I call the “Word of Faith” church, and also the Missouri-Synod Lutheran church. The pastor at the “Word of Faith” church was continuing his series on the Elijah-Elisha stories. He focused … Continue reading