Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Gabe Dimas and C.S. Lewis
- Matthew 12:22-37: Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit
- Book Write-Up: The Old Testament Case for Nonviolence
- The Elephants in the Room: Rapid Migration and Recolonization of the Earth Following a Global Flood
- Book Write-Up: Unimaginable, by Jeremiah J. Johnston
- Church Write-Up: Is Christianity Necessary?
- The Power of the Word
- Book Write-Up: Vindicating the Vixens
- Movie Write-Up (Loosely-Speaking): The Last Jedi
- Church Write-Up: Rationalizing; How Foreign?; a Different Justice; Jacob; God Fighting Battles; Planned Job
- Book Write-Up: Reformation Commentary on Scripture (Hebrews, James)
- Book Review: John Barclay, Pauline Churches and Diaspora Jews
Daily Archives: November 5, 2017
Originally posted on the Way?:
One of Martin Luther’s most important arguments with the Catholic Church was his belief that salvation is “the free gift of God’s grace through the believer’s faith in Jesus Christ as redeemer from sin” (Wikipedia).…
Originally posted on The Jesus Memoirs:
My latest book The Beloved Apostle: The Transformation of the Apostle John into the Fourth Evangelist is now listed on the catalogue for Cascade Books. Here is the description of the contents: Second-century Christians had a…
Simonetta Carr. Irenaeus of Lyon. Christian Biographies for Young Readers. Reformation Heritage Books, 2017. See here to purchase the book. Irenaeus was a Christian leader and thinker in the second century C.E. This book is a biography of him for … Continue reading