Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Gabe Dimas and C.S. Lewis
- Matthew 12:22-37: Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit
- Book Write-Up: The Old Testament Case for Nonviolence
- The Elephants in the Room: Rapid Migration and Recolonization of the Earth Following a Global Flood
- Book Write-Up: Unimaginable, by Jeremiah J. Johnston
- Church Write-Up: Is Christianity Necessary?
- The Power of the Word
- Book Write-Up: Vindicating the Vixens
- Movie Write-Up (Loosely-Speaking): The Last Jedi
- Church Write-Up: Rationalizing; How Foreign?; a Different Justice; Jacob; God Fighting Battles; Planned Job
- Book Write-Up: Reformation Commentary on Scripture (Hebrews, James)
- Book Review: John Barclay, Pauline Churches and Diaspora Jews
Daily Archives: November 4, 2017
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
My current reading project is David M. Carr’s Holy Resilience. His intention is to apply modern trauma studies to the Bible in the hope of shedding new light on how these scriptures came about and how…