Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Chaos in Chapter 26 of The Stand
- Book Write-Up: When Calls the Heart, by Janette Oke
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Veterans' Day
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Greco-Roman Woman
- Church Write-Up: Suffering and New Life
- Did Essenes identify with the Herods?
- The “Cushite” wife of Moses
- The wife and other problems about Cain
- An Exodus of children?
- The Timna mines and the Exodus
- Some issues concerning the exodus as an event in time
- Wilderness wandering and settlement of the land at the same time?
- Cain, Abel and anti-farmer prejudice
Daily Archives: November 3, 2017
Originally posted on Edge Induced Cohesion:
Puritan Family Life: The Diary Of Samuel Sewall, by Judith S. Graham In the popular culture, and even among a great many academics, the Puritans suffer from being considered cosmic killjoys who had no…
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
David M. Carr in Holy Resilience, having dealt with the traumatic conquest of Northern Israel by the Assyrians, moves on to what happened in the south, especially in Jerusalem. They avoided trauma of complete conquest. King…
Originally posted on Enough Light:
For anyone out there who thinks I am arrogant, please know that I am continually humbled. I recently ran into individuals from 2 small churches where I’d preached as a substitute in September. I remembered…