Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- God's Not Dead: Josh's Risk, and Professor Radisson's Conversion
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Stephen King's Method in IT
- Mesothelioma: Virgil's Story
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- The Elephants in the Room: Rapid Migration and Recolonization of the Earth Following a Global Flood
- Book Write-Up: Unimaginable, by Jeremiah J. Johnston
- Church Write-Up: Is Christianity Necessary?
- The Power of the Word
- Book Write-Up: Vindicating the Vixens
- Movie Write-Up (Loosely-Speaking): The Last Jedi
- Church Write-Up: Rationalizing; How Foreign?; a Different Justice; Jacob; God Fighting Battles; Planned Job
- Book Write-Up: Reformation Commentary on Scripture (Hebrews, James)
- Book Review: John Barclay, Pauline Churches and Diaspora Jews
- Church Write-Up: New Years Eve 2017
Daily Archives: November 3, 2017
Originally posted on Edge Induced Cohesion:
Puritan Family Life: The Diary Of Samuel Sewall, by Judith S. Graham In the popular culture, and even among a great many academics, the Puritans suffer from being considered cosmic killjoys who had no…
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
David M. Carr in Holy Resilience, having dealt with the traumatic conquest of Northern Israel by the Assyrians, moves on to what happened in the south, especially in Jerusalem. They avoided trauma of complete conquest. King…
Originally posted on Enough Light:
For anyone out there who thinks I am arrogant, please know that I am continually humbled. I recently ran into individuals from 2 small churches where I’d preached as a substitute in September. I remembered…