Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Blunt and Gentle Christians Respond
- Desperate Housewives: Bree's Faith Life
- Ezekiel 28:16: Satan? Adam? Who?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: September 18, 2017
EerdWord: Steward of God’s Mysteries
Jerry L. Sumney is author of the new book Steward of God’s Mysteries: Paul and Early Church Tradition. A lot of people don’t like the Apostle Paul. Some don’t like him because they think (mistakenly) that he didn’t think women … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on EerdWord: Steward of God’s Mysteries
Church Write-Up: The Law and Eternal Life
For church last Sunday, I watched some church services at home. The reason I did not go out was that the air quality was poor, due (I presume) to the recent forest fires in Washington and Oregon. A. The first … Continue reading
Posted in Church Comments Off on Church Write-Up: The Law and Eternal Life