Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- II Maccabees and the Afterlife
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: Can Evangelicals Learn from World Religions?, by Gerald R. McDermott
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: September 15, 2017
Peter Kreeft. Between One Faith and Another: Engaging Conversations on the World’s Great Religions. IVP Books, 2017. See here to purchase the book. Peter Kreeft teaches philosophy at Boston College and is the author of over fifty books. Because Kreeft … Continue reading