Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The Hour Is Come!
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: September 8, 2017
Book Review: How To Listen So People Will Talk
Originally posted on Edge Induced Cohesion:
How To Listen So People Will Talk: Build Stronger Communication And Deeper Connections, by Becky Harling [Note: This book was provided free of charge by Bethany House Publishing. All thoughts and opinions are my…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Book Review: How To Listen So People Will Talk
Book Write-Up: The Enchanter King, by Dave Neuendorf
Dave Neuendorf. The Enchanter King: Book Two of the Kalymbrian Chronicles. NeuSys, 2017. See here to buy the book. The Enchanter King is the second book of Dave Neuendorf’s Christian fantasy series, “The Kalymbrian Chronicles.” In the first book, The … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Book Write-Up: The Enchanter King, by Dave Neuendorf