Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Book Write-Up: Things That Differ, by Cornelius R. Stam
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- The Death Penalty
- John 21: Jesus Encourages (Not Rebukes) Peter
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Book Write-Up: The Counselor, by A.W. Tozer
- Shaman? Savior? Myth? Inkblot? --- Why Christianity's Main Man Remains So Elusive
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: August 30, 2017
How Did Paul Persecute the Church?
I am continuing to read Jerome Murphy-O’Connor’s Paul: A Critical Life. Paul says that he persecuted the church. The author of Luke/Acts goes into considerable detail about this. Luke’s account includes Paul’s presence at the stoning of Stephen, the implication … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on How Did Paul Persecute the Church?