Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- The Hour Is Come!
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: August 29, 2017
Book Write-Up: An Amish Summer
Shelley Shepard Gray, Amy Clipston, Kathleen Fuller, and Kelly Irvin. An Amish Summer: Four Novellas. Thomas Nelson, 2017. See here to buy the book. An Amish Summer contains four novellas about the Amish that are set in the summer. Here … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Book Write-Up: An Amish Summer
Murphy-O’Connor-Paul, the Pharisee
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
“As to the Law, a Pharisee” is the way Paul characterized himself in Philippians 3:5. Luke has further statements about Paul’s pharisaism. Paul studied in Jerusalem under the famous teacher Gamaliel I, a Pharisee (Acts 22:3).…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Murphy-O’Connor-Paul, the Pharisee