Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: A Light to My Path, by Lynn Austin
- Ehud: Reluctant Zealot or Idolater?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Movie Write-Up: God's Not Dead 2
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Book Write-Up: The Counselor, by A.W. Tozer
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: August 26, 2017
How dare you say we are not friendly!
Originally posted on Enough Light:
This is just a quick “vent” post. I have already blogged extensively on welcoming people into the church, the idea of fellowship, problems with cliquishness in the church, and the like. See the category to…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on How dare you say we are not friendly!
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
Murphy-O’Connor has a detailed chapter in Paul, a Critical Life about Paul’s youth in Tarsus. It is true that it is Acts, not the letters, that speak of Tarsus. However, Paul is clearly a diaspora Jew…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Murphy-O’Connor-Tarsus