Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: A Light to My Path, by Lynn Austin
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Ehud: Reluctant Zealot or Idolater?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: August 16, 2017
Review: Three Days in January
Originally posted on Bob on Books:
Three Days in January, Bret Baier with Catherine Whitney. New York, William Morrow, 2017. Summary: An account of the final three days of the Eisenhower presidency, focused around his farewell speech, highlighting Eisenhower’s principled leadership…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Review: Three Days in January
Book Write-Up: The Assault
Bill Myers, Frank Peretti, Angela Hunt, and Alton Gansky. The Assault. Bethany House, 2017. See here to buy the book. The Assault is the second volume of the “Harbingers” series. As in the first volume, authors Bill Myers, Frank Peretti, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Book Write-Up: The Assault