Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- What is Parallelomania?
- Derek Leman on the Filthy Rags in Isaiah 64:6
- Peck on the My Lai Massacre
- The Pagan Sailors' Religious Beliefs in Jonah 1
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: August 14, 2017
Originally posted on Edge Induced Cohesion:
Founding Feuds: The Rivalries, Clashes, and Conflicts That Forged A Nation, by Paul Aron It is fairly inevitable given the great deal of attention that is given to our nation’s Founding Fathers  that…
Originally posted on Bob on Books:
The Loyal Son, Daniel Mark Epstein. New York: Ballantine Books, 2017. Summary: The history of relations between Ben and his illegitimate son William Franklin, from filial loyalty to estranged parties as a consequence of the…
Last Sunday, I went to the evangelical “pen church,” where I get a free blue pen every time that I visit. Here are some points that the pastor made in his sermon: A. The overarching theme of the sermon was … Continue reading