Top Posts & Pages
- Book Write-Up: Reading Buechner, by Jeffrey Munroe
- Carson on the Aorist, the Middle, Granville Sharp, and Colwell's Rule
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: Martin Dies' Story, by Martin Dies
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Very Strange Bedfellows 7
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- Does the Bible Have a Place in the Academic Discussion of Theology?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Margie Impert in Magnum, P.I.
- Book Write-Up: Patents and Invention (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 5:1-5
- Manufacturing Division: Is Black Lives Matter truly Marxist or a front for the ruling elite? — Adara Press
- Book Write-Up: How the Republican Party Became Pro-Life (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 4
- How I Changed My Mind about Trump
- Book Write-Up: The Gravediggers, by Phyllis Schlafly
- Church Write-Up: Romans 2-3
- Book Write-Up: Pornography’s Victims (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 1-2 and Hope
Daily Archives: July 20, 2017
Angela Hunt. Egypt’s Sister. Bethany House, 2017. See here to buy the book. Egypt’s Sister is the first book of Angela Hunt’s “The Silent Years,” which concerns the so-called “Intertestamental Period,” the time between the Old and the New Testaments. … Continue reading
Originally posted on Mere Inkling Press:
C.S. Lewis seldom kept a secret his low opinion of poor writers. This wasn’t because he was a literary snob, it’s because he was a literary critic. Actually, the breadth of Lewis’ literary tastes…