Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Awkwardness, Forgetting, and Stephen King's IT
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Stephen King's Method in IT
- Book Write-Up: Our Deepest Desires
- The Audience of Hebrews
- Early Textual Transmission of Christian Texts
- Murphy-O’Connor-back-and-forth with Corinth
- Book Write-Up: Institutional Intelligence
- EerdWord: Steward of God’s Mysteries
- Church Write-Up: The Law and Eternal Life
- What is Brotherly Love? (1 Thessalonians 4:9–10)
- Forgiveness…Once Again, by Paul D. Adams
- Murphy-O’Connor-Colossians: authentic and early
Daily Archives: July 9, 2017
Thomas Torrance is known for his deployment of the homoousion, the grammar developed primarily at the Council of Nicaea in 325ad. It is the attempt to articulate how it is that Jesus, the eternal Logos, and Son of God is … Continue reading