Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Awkwardness, Forgetting, and Stephen King's IT
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- "Of Our Spiritual Strivings"
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Lord's Prayer, Booting the Quartos, Sabbath as Eden
- Book Write-Up: Institutional Intelligence
- EerdWord: Steward of God’s Mysteries
- Church Write-Up: The Law and Eternal Life
- What is Brotherly Love? (1 Thessalonians 4:9–10)
- Forgiveness…Once Again, by Paul D. Adams
- Murphy-O’Connor-Colossians: authentic and early
- Murphy-O’Connor-jail time in Ephesus
- Book Write-Up: Between One Faith and Another
- Book Review: The Cause Of All Nations
- R.I.P., Figabuddy
Daily Archives: June 3, 2017
Originally posted on Global Justice in the 21st Century:
Personal Prelude I never knew Zbigniew Brzezinski well, and was certainly not a friend, hardly an acquaintance, but we interacted on several occasions, directly and indirectly. We were both members…
Originally posted on moderntoraleadership:
This week’s alumni Dvar Torah is by Benzion N. Chinn I confess that this is less than a traditional Torah thought, with a clear question and answer, than an expression of my own bewilderment. It is less…