Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- The Shepherd of Hermas' Christology
- The Silent Scream, and Planned Parenthood's Response
- Church Write-Up: Is the Law a Transcript of God's Character?
- Joel 3: Where Is the Justice?
- The Participatory Model of the Atonement
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of “Non-Woke” Ideas
- ‘Diversity Training’ Doesn’t Work. This Might.
- Book Write-Up: Julian of Eclanum’s Commentaries on Job, Hosea, Joel, and Amos
- Colossians Conundra, Jesus as God of the OT, Paul’s “Works of the Law” in the Perspective of Second-Century Reception
Monthly Archives: June 2017
Rebecca VanDoodewaard. Reformation Women: Sixteenth-Century Figures Who Shaped Christianity’s Rebirth. Grand Rapids: Reformation Heritage Books, 2017. See here to purchase the book. As the title indicates, this book is about sixteenth century Protestant women who contributed to the Protestant Reformation. … Continue reading
Mark Robert Anderson. The Quran in Context: A Christian Exploration. IVP Academic, 2016. See here to purchase the book. The bio of Mark Robert Anderson on Amazon states: “Mark Robert Anderson has completed graduate degrees in Islamic Studies at McGill … Continue reading
Originally posted on Naturalis Historia:
Please welcome Lars Cade* as a guest blogger on Naturalis Historia. I am a Christian currently studying to become a paleontologist. While I still have much more that I need to learn before I could…
Originally posted on Bob on Books:
Reinhold Niebuhr (Makers of the Modern Theological Mind), Bob E. Patterson. Peabody, MA: Hendrickson Publishers, 2017 (originally published in 1977). Summary: An introduction to the life and theological contribution of this mid-twentieth century theologian, known…
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
I am interested in the historical happenings behind events recounted in the Bible. So what I have read about David has often been speculation about the events of his rise and rule. I say “speculation” because,…
At church this morning, the pastor spoke about spiritual gifts. Jesus’ Parable of the Workers in the Vineyard (Matthew 20:1-16) was the biblical text that framed the pastor’s message this morning. See here if you want to read the parable. … Continue reading
Originally posted on Edge Induced Cohesion:
Dealing With People You Can’t Stand: How To Bring Out The Best In People At Their Worst, by Dr. Rick Brinkman and Dr. Rick Kirschner In reading this book I was struck by a…
Originally posted on Enough Light:
I often share links for my own future reference, but figure an article might interest one of my blog readers too. ** Certain types of Christianity are all about having “the best life now.” Or…
Bob Santos. Say Goodbye to Regret: Discovering the Secret to a Blessed Life. Search for Me Ministries, Inc., 2017. See here to buy the book. This is the third Bob Santos book that I have read. Some of what he … Continue reading