Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- John MacArthur on the American Revolution, Voting
- Unrealistic Chris Rock, Tim Lahaye, and Jerry Jenkins
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- Tucker's 5/17/2022 Monologue
- Deism, Separation of Church and State
- NYMAG: Joe Biden's Big Squeeze
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: April 20, 2017
Richard A. Muller. Divine Will and Human Choice: Freedom, Contingency, and Necessity in Early Modern Reformed Thought. Grand Rapids: Baker Academic, 2017. See here to purchase the book. I will quote the description of the book on Amazon, then I … Continue reading