Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- "Of Our Spiritual Strivings"
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- Gratitude and Robinson Crusoe
- Book Write-Up: Sinners in the Hands of a Loving God
- Church Write-Up: The Sin Unto Death
- Book Write-Up: Seeking Refuge
- Thoughts about the opposition to Paul
- Real Christianity by William Wilberforce, book review
- Sometimes Eternity Ain’t Forever: Aiónios and the Universalist Hope
- Jews, Kurds, and a weird coincidence
- Church Write-Up: Finding One’s Calling
- Second Peter
- Book Write-Up: Answering the Toughest Questions about Suffering and Evil
Daily Archives: April 19, 2017
I recently read Confucius’ Analects. Specifically, I read the Penguin Classics version, for which D.C. Lau was the translator. Lau also provided an informative introduction. Here are some of my thoughts: A. I will quote a paragraph from the back … Continue reading
Originally posted on Enough Light:
Why Even A Bad Review Can Help Sell A Book. From NPR. Take heart dear author, why even bad reviews can help you! Speaking personally, and in particular with new or self-published authors, I am…