Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Isaiah and the Inviolability of Zion
- Desperate Housewives: Bree's Faith Life
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Movie Summary: A Matter of Faith
- Dissertation Write-Ups: Circumcised Gentile Christians, Sabbath as Sanctuary, John's High Christology
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: April 11, 2017
Reading Acts Roman religious thought is characterized by the syncretic thinking of the Roman people. They had little imagination and largely assumed the Greek gods with new names. Zeus, for example, is Jupiter in Rome. The three key gods of … Continue reading
Kathleen Fuller. Written in Love. Thomas Nelson, 2017. See here to buy the book. Written in Love is Book 1 of the “Amish Letters” series. One of the book’s main characters, Jalon, was in Fuller’s “Amish of Birch Creek” series. … Continue reading