Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- "Of Our Spiritual Strivings"
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Gratitude and Robinson Crusoe
- Book Write-Up: Sinners in the Hands of a Loving God
- Church Write-Up: The Sin Unto Death
- Book Write-Up: Seeking Refuge
- Thoughts about the opposition to Paul
- Real Christianity by William Wilberforce, book review
- Sometimes Eternity Ain’t Forever: Aiónios and the Universalist Hope
- Jews, Kurds, and a weird coincidence
- Church Write-Up: Finding One’s Calling
- Second Peter
- Book Write-Up: Answering the Toughest Questions about Suffering and Evil
Daily Archives: April 6, 2017
Originally posted on Reading Acts:
The prohibition of Gentiles in the main court of the temple during the first century is well known. Paul refers to a “dividing wall” of hostility between Jews and Gentiles in Ephesians 2:15, probably an…
Ron Citlau. Hope for the Same-Sex Attracted: Biblical Direction for Friends, Family Members, and Those Struggling with Homosexuality. Bethany House, 2017. See here to buy the book. Ron Citlau is a pastor. He himself has struggled with same-sex attraction, and … Continue reading