Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- "Of Our Spiritual Strivings"
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- Gratitude and Robinson Crusoe
- Book Write-Up: Sinners in the Hands of a Loving God
- Church Write-Up: The Sin Unto Death
- Book Write-Up: Seeking Refuge
- Thoughts about the opposition to Paul
- Real Christianity by William Wilberforce, book review
- Sometimes Eternity Ain’t Forever: Aiónios and the Universalist Hope
- Jews, Kurds, and a weird coincidence
- Church Write-Up: Finding One’s Calling
- Second Peter
- Book Write-Up: Answering the Toughest Questions about Suffering and Evil
Daily Archives: April 5, 2017
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
I was surprised to find this article by Eugene H. Merrill on an evangelical apologetics site. It is a moderate article and contains good information. This is the way he explains the minimalist and maximalist schools…
Current Events Write-Up: Steve Austin, Introverts, Hillbilly Elegy, Gorsuch, Nuclear Option, Kim Jong Un
Time for my weekly Current Events Write-Up, in which I link to articles that I found interesting. It Really Sucks to be a Christian Right Now, by Steve Austin. This post was not what I expected. I was expecting the … Continue reading