Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- An Aspie Catholic
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- James D.L. Staunton, Relationships, Talents
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
Daily Archives: April 1, 2017
Barbara Graziosi. The Gods of Olympus: A History. New York: Metropolitan Books, 2014. See here to purchase the book. Barbara Graziosi is a scholar in classics. The Gods of Olympus concerns views about the Greek gods throughout history. Here are … Continue reading
Originally posted on Edge Induced Cohesion:
Behind The Scenes, by Jen Turano [Note: This book was provided free of charge by Bethany House. All thoughts and opinions are my own.] Having read novels by this author before  and at…
At church last Sunday, the pastor continued his series on prayer. His Scriptural text was Jesus’ parable about the persistent widow (Luke 18:1-8), who continually pleaded with the unjust judge until he granted her what she needed. The pastor told … Continue reading