Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Matthew 12:22-37: Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit
- Gnostic Soteriology
- Isaiah 59:16-17: A Vulnerable God?
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Ezekiel 28:16: Satan? Adam? Who?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
Daily Archives: April 1, 2017
Barbara Graziosi. The Gods of Olympus: A History. New York: Metropolitan Books, 2014. See here to purchase the book. Barbara Graziosi is a scholar in classics. The Gods of Olympus concerns views about the Greek gods throughout history. Here are … Continue reading
Originally posted on Edge Induced Cohesion:
Behind The Scenes, by Jen Turano [Note: This book was provided free of charge by Bethany House. All thoughts and opinions are my own.] Having read novels by this author before  and at…
At church last Sunday, the pastor continued his series on prayer. His Scriptural text was Jesus’ parable about the persistent widow (Luke 18:1-8), who continually pleaded with the unjust judge until he granted her what she needed. The pastor told … Continue reading