Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The Hour Is Come!
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: March 30, 2017
Book Write-Up (Loosely-Speaking): North American Indian Mythology
Cottie Burland. North American Indian Mythology. Paul Hamlyn, 1965, 1970. I checked this book out from the library. Lately, I have been reading about different religions, such as Hinduism, Buddhism, and Confucianism. Their overlaps with Christianity have stood out to … Continue reading
Posted in Religion Comments Off on Book Write-Up (Loosely-Speaking): North American Indian Mythology