Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- "Where Were You During Apartheid?"
- Psalm 78 and the plagues of Egypt
- The Death Penalty
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Review: Three Days in January
- Book Write-Up: The Assault
- Eerdword: “But They’re Illegal!”
- Book Review: Founding Feuds
- Review: The Loyal Son
- Church Write-Up: People Are Lions (and Other Items)
- Sparks and the age of the Song of Deborah
- Goodbye, Miss Luna
- Book Write-Up: The Whispering of the Willows
- Church Write-Up: Service and Faith
Daily Archives: March 30, 2017
Cottie Burland. North American Indian Mythology. Paul Hamlyn, 1965, 1970. I checked this book out from the library. Lately, I have been reading about different religions, such as Hinduism, Buddhism, and Confucianism. Their overlaps with Christianity have stood out to … Continue reading