Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- The "We-Passages"
- The Hour Is Come!
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: March 22, 2017
Book Write-Up: Reclaiming Hope, by Michael Wear
Michael Wear. Reclaiming Hope: Lessons Learned in the Obama White House about the Future of Faith in America. Nelson Books, 2017. See here to purchase the book. Michael Wear was a staffer in the Obama Administration. The inside flap of … Continue reading
Posted in Political Philosophy, Politics, Religion Comments Off on Book Write-Up: Reclaiming Hope, by Michael Wear