Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The Pagan Sailors' Religious Beliefs in Jonah 1
- The Christmas Wish
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Awkwardness, Forgetting, and Stephen King's IT
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- Carr-trauma, atonement, and the Jesus Jews
- Book Write-Up: The Miracle Worker and the Misfits
- Fictional Characters Who Appear Even in Historical Literature
- Carr- the crystalization of the Bible
- Why are rural areas right wing and urban areas left wing?
- Book Write-Up: Dynamics of Muslim Worlds
- Carr-Ezra, puritanism, and resilience
- The History and Context of the Second Amendment
- Church Write-Up: Home
- A Quick Report on Robert Jenson’s Bultmannesque Demythologized Account of the Resurrection — The Evangelical Calvinist
Daily Archives: March 18, 2017
Scot McKnight. The Hum of Angels: Listening for the Messengers of God Around Us. WaterBrook, 2017. See here to purchase the book. Scot McKnight teaches New Testament at Northern Seminary in Lombard, Illinois. Here are some of my thoughts about … Continue reading